Information to data subjects pursuant to Sect. 13, It. Leg. Decree 196 of 30 June 2003
(Personal Data Protection Code)
Form SavInfoCV-05 ver. 1.0 of 14/09/05 for personal data collected through CVs
Section 13 of Italian Leg. Decree 196 of 30 June 2003 imposes a duty to inform the data subject of the fundamental elements of processing. Savio S.p.A. hereby provides the required information on the purposes and modalities of processing personal data, the field of any communication or dissemination of such, and the kind of data in our possession and any dissemination of such, ensuring that the processing of personal data will respect fundamental rights and liberties, as well as the dignity of the data subject. The candidates are asked not to provide any irrelevant information on their CVs.
1. Purposes of processing personal data (Sect.13 par.1, lett. a)
The data collected will be the information normally contained on a CV, drawn up in accordance with standard practice. It will be used exclusively for staff recruitment and will not be transmitted to other parties.
The CVs received in response to a notice published on the press or on the Internet will be used exclusively for the position in question, and may be kept by Savio S.p.A. even after it has stopped its recruitment drive. If Savio S.p.A makes a file search (without publishing a job notice) it will use the speculative CVs that it has received (referred to as speculative job applications) and those received during previous recruitment drives. The recruitment personnel will notify the candidates, even if they had already been called in previous recruitment drives, and inform them about the new job offer. During the interview, the recruitment personnel will evaluate the candidate’s profile and introduce the company to the candidate.
2. Modalities of processing (Sect.13 par.1, lett. a)
In relation to the purposes of this information notice, personal data is processed exclusively at our operational offices in Via Torino, 25 (trunk road s.s. 25) 10050 Chiusa S. Michele (Turin – Italy) by specially appointed persons (section 4, par. 1 lett. h), using both paper and computer media, including through automated equipment designed to store, manage and send said information, in compliance with all precautionary measures, which guarantee its security and confidentiality, as well as full compliance with the provisions of law.
3. Scope of communication and dissemination of information (Sect.13 par.1, lett. d)
In accordance with the purpose of collecting the data, and subject to communication to third parties in compliance with the provisions of law or pursuant to regulations or other Community provisions, the data will only be processed by our staff employed to recruit candidates.
The data on the candidates may be communicated to professionals or consultancy firms that provide us with tax consultancy, recruitment services, and/or labour consultancy in order to evaluate the compatibility of the candidate with our financial resources and ensure the correct positioning in the work environment.
4. Obligatory or voluntary nature of providing information (Sect.13 par.1, lett. b)
The candidate will provide the data on a speculative basis, by sending his or her CV.
5. Consequences of any refusal to respond (Sect.13 par.1, lett. c)
Consent does not have to be provided for the processing of data that is normally put into a CV. Consent must be provided for the processing of sensitive data (state of health, membership of political parties, trade unions, religion). Candidates should give their consent in writing in their CVs if it contains sensitive data, for example if the candidate belongs to a protected category. This consent should refer to this information to the data subjects, through the indication provided through this link https://www.savio.it/privacy-cv/ or our internal reference form SavInfoCV-10 ver. 1.0 of 14/09/05.
If the candidate does not provide his or her consent to processing sensitive data in his or her CV, it will be immediately destroyed without the candidate being notified.
6. Duration of processing (Sect.13 par.1, lett. a)
A hard copy of the CV will be kept for two years, after which it will be destroyed.
7. Rights of the data subject pursuant to Section 7 (Sect.13 par.1, lett. e)
- 1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- 2. A data subject shall have the right to obtain information on:
- a. the source of personal data;
- b. the purposes and modalities of processing;
- c. the logic applied if processing is carried out by means of electronic equipment;
- d. the identification details of the data controller and data processors;
- e. the parties or categories of parties to whom personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of such as data processors or persons in charge of the processing.
- 3. A data subject shall have the right to:
- a. updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- b. erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- c. certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- 4. A data subject shall have the right to object in whole or in part:
- a. on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b. to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
8. Data controller’s identification data (Sect.13 par.1, lett. f)
The data controller is Savio S.p.A., with operational offices at Via Torino, 25 (trunk road s.s. 25) 10050 Chiusa S. Michele (To – Italy), tel. +39 011 964.34.64 , fax +39 011.371.94.49. The data processor is Sara Moscatelli, domiciled at said operational offices.
9. Exercise of rights (Sect.8)
To exercise the rights provided at Sect. 7 of Leg. Decree 196/2003, reported in paragraph 6, the data subject must send a written request to the attention of the Data processor or Data controller, in one of the following ways (Sect. 9 par. 1):
- – Through email to the special address firstname.lastname@example.org
- – Through fax to the following number: +39 011.371.94.49
- – Through registered letter to the following address: Savio S.p.A. / Via Torino, 25 (trunk road s.s. 25) 10050 Chiusa S. Michele (To – Italy)